Summary:1. First press---When we press the actuator for the first time, the actuator drives the secondary rod through the connected main rod to compress the s...
1. First press---When we press the actuator for the first time, the actuator drives the secondary rod through the connected main rod to compress the spring together; in this process, the outer wall of the piston and the inner The friction of the cavity wall causes the piston to open the discharge hole of the auxiliary rod. When the piston slides down, the inner wall of the housing discharges the air through the discharge hole of the opened sub-rod.
2. Press and reciprocate repeatedly to expel all air (house) from the body;
3. Liquid suction---Press the actuator by hand, after the internal air is exhausted, transfer the main valve stem, sub-rod, piston and common compression spring to the housing, release the actuator, the spring decompresses and moves upward. At this time, the piston also moves down (the housing) through the inner wall of the friction body to move the auxiliary column, thereby closing the discharge hole (of the secondary rod); at this time, the liquid storage chamber in the main body (the housing) forms a vacuum suction state, suck up the glass ball (ball), and suck up the liquid in the bottle through the dip tube inside the liquid storage tank.
4. Storing fluids---Press the head several times and pump several times to store the fluid in the body until the fluid is full.
5. Drainage---When the liquid in the liquid storage chamber of the housing is full, press the actuator again, and the liquid will be sprayed directly from the actuator and pass through the drain hole
In order to prevent the lotion pump from rebounding after being compressed, the manufacturer of the lotion pump head should first check whether the spring length meets the standard during the production process. The difference is small. The effect of length on the piston cannot be ignored. If for a short time (if the piston is not seated in place), the return stroke of the piston will not be in place, which will directly cause the ram to bounce back after pressing it down.
Second, check that the thickness of the piston is suitable for the body. During the movement of the piston, any clearance will cause the suction to be weak and the body cannot be ejected by pressing the head. Due to the thermal expansion and contraction of the plastic, the ordinary piston is very important to ensure the quality of the lotion pump.
Finally, let's analyze the body. Considering the stretchability properties of plastics, if the injection is not performed correctly during the injection molding process, the under-injection will cut off the thin layer of the body, resulting in uneven inner walls, and the piston will inevitably be left behind during the stamping process. The gap makes it impossible to discharge the material.