Summary:1. Cosmetic bottles (including plastic bottles, glass bottles)
(1) The cosmetic bottle body is complete, stable and correct, smooth, basically unifor...
1. Cosmetic bottles (including plastic bottles, glass bottles)
(1) The cosmetic bottle body is complete, stable and correct, smooth, basically uniform in thickness, without cold explosion, crack, no obvious scar or deformation.
(2) The cosmetic bottle mouth is correct and smooth, without burrs (burrs), and the matching structure of threads, etc. is intact and correct.
(3) Clean the inside and outside of the cosmetic bottle.
(4) The cosmetic bottle and the cosmetic bottle cap are tightly matched without slippage, loosening and leakage.
2. Cosmetic bottle caps (including outer caps, inner caps (plugs, pads))
(1) Inner cover
①Complete, smooth, no deformation, clean, no dust, oil, etc.
②It works well with cosmetic bottles and outer cosmetic bottle caps, and must not be leaked.
(2) Outer cover
① Correct and smooth, without breakage, crack, burr (burr) and bursting phenomenon, uniform color, no color migration, consistent with the standard sample.
②The matching structure such as thread is in good condition.
③The one with anodized aluminum or bronzing should be uniform and complete, and the color should be consistent with the standard sample.
⑤Cosmetic bottle caps should be tightly matched with cosmetic bottles, and there will be no slippage, loosening, leakage and other phenomena.
(1) The tube body is smooth, tidy, uniform in thickness, without obvious scratches, and the color is consistent with the standard sample.
(2) The sealing should be firm, and there should be no openings, wrinkles, etc.
4. Spray cans
(1) The tank body is flat, no rust spots, smooth welding seam, no obvious scratches on the main parts, uniform color and luster, consistent with the standard sample.cream jars manufacturers
(2) The roll mouth is smooth and free from cracks and deformation.